Sue works with business executives, entrepreneurs, managers, start-ups, and at home-based business professionals worldwide helping them to succeed and grow their businesses. She has extensive background in business coaching, leadership development, team performance coaching, marketing and project management in the financial services, manufacturing, IT, health and wellness and real estate industries. For more than 19 years as a business coach and consultant, Sue has empowered her clients to increase their effectiveness, expand their thinking, identify and leverage their strengths and set and achieve challenging goals.
Sue knows how to build strong teams that work well together, whether on-site or virtual. Using a time-proven approach developed by the Kolbe Corporation, the world’s leading provider of instinct-based performance forecasting software, Sue has helped improve the performance of individuals and business units.
In her coaching and consulting work, Sue draws on all her years of training and experience to empower individuals and businesses to overcome challenges and accomplish goals…faster than ever imagined!
- Coached thousands of clients worldwide over the past 19 years
- Professionally trained through CoachU and CTI (Coach Training Institute) with over 270 plus ICF accredited training hours
- Certified Kolbe Specialist – Sue has been certified and using this powerful assessment for over 10 years.
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP) – NLP is a system of proven methods and highly developed tools for rapid change that allows individuals to alter self-defeating habits, free themselves of negative emotions, enhance self-esteem, improve performance and program their mind for success.
- Co-author of the book “Double Your Income Doing What You Love” published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Designs adult learning materials (received Instructional Design Training). Created tools and concepts used within a coaching and mentoring program since 1996.
- Co-developed and delivered a coach training program, providing mentor coaching to graduates
- Speaker, trainer, workshop facilitator, and webinar leader (for audiences in the financial sector, medical community, entrepreneurs, internet marketers, managers, executives, consultants, lawyers, employees, employees transitioning into new business of 450 +)
Sue Lacher is a founding member and Managing Partner of The Creative Concepts Group.
Give your business the competitive edge. For more information, contact Sue at 905-853-5778 or email email@example.comNext: Steve Kowch